God has shown himself so faithful in the last 8 months. I know that he will continue to be faithful in protecting PrincessO and guiding us. Even in the midst of my broken heart I am holding firm to his promises. He is teaching me that my faith extends far beyond my feelings.
Ways to pray for us:
- Obviously, for tomorrow's transition. That PrincessO's uncle is ready for the most amazing blessing to enter his life. That we would let her go, finding the joy in the situation in the midst of the sadness.
- For Thing1 and Thing2 that they would adjust well to this transition.
- For Mr.A and me to be sensitive to each other and the boys.
- For PrincessO's birthmom. We know that she is making horrible choices again. We pray that God would intervene in her life like only he can.
- For the children God already has planned to come to our home. That he/she/they would be protected even now physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.