Sunday, September 18, 2011

God's Timing

You know that feeling when you're stretched to what feels like the breaking point, things keep going not the way planned, and there doesn't seem like there is a light at the end of the tunnel?  That's pretty much where I have been this week.  But, in God's perfect timing, He sent angels of mercy in the form of friends, new and old, to meet my felt needs and love on me.  My situation hasn't changed (except my house is clean and our life book is completed).  I still have just as much control over all the things going on as before- none.  But a weight has been lifted from my shoulders for the moment.  I have peace that passes understanding.  We have felt the prayers of our family and friends this week.  I have taken steps in letting people help me.  Tonight we fellowshiped with families that are fostering/adopting too.  I am so excited about what God has planned for this group this fall.  Tuesday could be a day that changes things.  It could also be a day that we get all worked up over and nothing happens.  Either way, please join us in praying for God's will to be done.  We want PrincessO to be safe, nurtured, and loved.  We want to be the ones to continue to do that.  Above all, though, we want what is best for her.
Ok, I am going to bed.  I think I could sleep for 2 days.  I'll settle for 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment